Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
thiz Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I didnt care about Daniel. He choosed to murder people just so he could be protected. Hes an asshole and i hate him for what he did. But i still was lucky in finaly beeing able to having revenge on Alexander.

For Agrippa, of course he was also a bad guy and i wished to learn more about him and how he got in contact with Weyer and Alexander. But then again, hes the one helping me to finaly get rid of Alexander. I would have liked it better if he still would have talked to Daniel while in his pocket.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

The first ending i got was the normal one with breaking the portal. And it was no choice, i just didnt understand that i had to wait so that the portal could be openend. If i would have known how it works, i would have chosen to throw Agrippa through the portal, because he was more worthy to continue living then both, Alexander and Daniel.

3) How did you like the ending?

It was okay, but i would have liked it to know what became of Daniel after leaving the Castle. (Not sure if i understood that right, but he left it didnt he?)

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

Got all three, plus the hidden one in the Prison Cell. Got that extra one by just trying to find a way out of the prison and due to boredom i triggered the prison cell ending. It was a cool thing.

My favourite ending was where Agrippa got saved and Alexander + Daniel died, but i would have liked to know what Agrippa was really talking about at the ending... did Weyer save Daniel? I dont get it. That was my favourite one because i didnt like to let the other two survive. Daniel and Alexander are crazy idiots, but Agrippa was kind of a cool guy, so i let him live.

My motivations for getting multiple endings was just that i always explore the games i play, once i finished them, i'm not done playing them. I try to find out many things that you dont come across in a normal playthrough. So for example i also find the Extra Room in the Chancel, where the Bridge wasnt broken.
10-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by thiz - 10-06-2010, 06:24 AM