Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Miel Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) To sum it up, 'I hate Alexander, but I hate myself more'. I found Alexander difficult to sympathise with, though not impossible. He had his reasons for what he did, even if those reasons pale in comparison to his actions.

With Daniel, my attitude went from confused, to sympathetic to confused again, then to outraged. I found his actions unexcusable.

I wasn't sure what to think about Agrippa. It's strange, but he felt like a old man who was a bit kooky, but nice to be around. I don't think he received enough characterisation for me to form a real opinion about him.

2) I got the 'revenge' ending the first time. I was confused entering the orb room, and started clicking around. I found out I could push over the pillars and that was what I did.

3) Out of all the endings, I liked the revenge ending the least. It felt totally wrong and unsatisfying.

4) I was curious to see the other endings, so I replayed the last scene twice to get them both. The 'bad' ending felt the most right to me, and after that the 'good ending'. I preferred ambiguity of the 'good' ending to the misplaced resolution of the 'revenge' ending.
10-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Miel - 10-11-2010, 11:23 AM