Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Gert Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

To be honest, I didn't have any special feeling toward Alexander or Daniel. Of course I knew Alexander is a bad guy, and Daniel had been manipulated to do bad things out of his fear, but the way this part of the story was told was probably not enough for me to start hating them or anything.
As for Agrippa, somehow I felt helping him should be the right thing (and doing so would also mean more puzzle solving).

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?
The first ending was the pure revenge one without helping Agrippa. It was not by choice. Since nothing seemed to happen, I started knocking over the pillars and then the game ended.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 3) How did you like the ending?
Compared to the rest of the game it seemed kind of weak.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?
In the end I saw all endings. After my accidental not-helping-Agrippa I immediately did the ending again, this time waiting long enough to help Agrippa, and later I was just interested in what would happen if I do nothing.

My favourite was pure revenge ending, I felt it was more rewarding then the others.
Obviously, letting Alexander go is not a real option. Helping Agrippa still gets you killed, and what do we really know about Agrippa? Does he really deserve to be saved at the price of Daniels life? Escaping, on the other hand, gives Daniel the chance to repent and better himself.
10-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Gert - 10-17-2010, 12:30 PM