Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Karkarov Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

Like I said in other posts I did a very lengthy Let's Play of this game, if you watched it I made it fairly obvious how I felt at many points. To put it simply I wanted Brennenburg and Daniel dead and buried. Agrippa I didn't have a issue with but you never really know what he did to get Johann into the portal and in his note he didn't seem to mind the shadow killing a bunch of innocents who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. That said Agrippa had spent well over 100 years chained to a wall being poked and tortured more than likely so he had sort of paid his dues.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

The revenge ending, it was very much by choice. In the aforementioned let's play I even make a comment at one point on how I would like to save Agrippa HOWEVER if saving him means I don't take down Daniel and Agrippa he was going to be SOL. I honestly expected both Alexander and Daniel to eat it because of my actions.

3) How did you like the ending?

I wanted basically the entire cast to die. That was what I would have considered to be a "good ending". That was not an ending option... Beyond that I liked them and felt they were solid. I wish they were more fleshed out though.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I played all of them out myself. My favorite is a hard answer I honestly got the most personal enjoyment out of the "bad" ending where Alexander escapes because you get to see Daniel get his comeuppance in a very direct and personal way and it was extremely well executed. Actual results wise the "revenge" ending is my favorite. I don't like that Daniel survives but he is still on earth at least and you do get to personally see Alexander eat it. My motivation for seeing them all was simply that I knew there were multiple endings and I wanted to see them all, I was also hoping for an ending that left everyone except maybe Agrippa 6 feet under. If the "Agrippa" ending had panned out with Daniel being left to the shadow I would have been immensely satisfied...
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Karkarov - 10-17-2010, 10:44 PM