Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Omega729 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: Now that a many of you have completed the game, we would like to take the opportunity and ask some questions related to the Ending and the story as a whole.

Here goes:

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

3) How did you like the ending?

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I felt that I reached my goal, it was a great feeling, I was ready to know what was really going on since I have come so far lol. But I have to be honest, I thought of Alexander for my first playthrough as an extremely evil man, and helped Agrippa for my first ending. But for me, alexander being naked made him lose all the tension built up on meeting him, because throughout the game, Alexander was on of my favorite chatacters next to Daniel. It feels like a nit pick, but you could have least gave him a cloth Tongue otherwise, amazing game, and amazing story.
11-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Omega729 - 11-03-2010, 01:34 PM