Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
bugmenot Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

I forgot to do this...
I won't really answer the questions as everything I could say has been said before.. Both Daniel and Alexander were selfish, in their own ways, and we didn't really know enough about Agrippa.
I got the Agrippa ending first, as I didn't want to "waste" the head that I had spent time getting. Also it wasn't really obvious that simply waiting around would make things advance, so I pushed over a pillar and at that point the portal opened, so I thought that was as a result. Anyway, I did all three endings in the end. I didn't know how many there were, and I just experimented.
One ending I would have liked to be possible but wasn't... Alexander turns out to have been telling the truth after all, and was trying to save Daniel from the shadow. Maybe also returning to wherever in the process.
Also I would have liked more "closure"... Where did the orbs come from? What was Alexander? Where did the portal lead? What was the shadow? Etc, etc.
11-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by bugmenot - 11-09-2010, 02:57 PM