Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
flcn27 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.
I felt sorry for Daniel. I didn't hate him for torturing all those people. Plus, I 'was' Daniel, and I wanted to redeem myself. So I was hoping for an ending that would give me that chance.
Agrippa had told me to use his head on the portal so I immediately ran up to it and activated it. I got a message "the portal hasn't opened yet" so I decided to wait, since a lot of things were happening and I thought (and it turned out that I was right) that the portal would open on it's own (no player action required).
I think the message "the portal hasn't opened yet" is very clear but maybe a small hint by Agrippa (telepathic communication?) would've made things more clearer (that you have to wait).
I also felt sorry for Agrippa and fully believed him and wanted to help him. I hated Alexander and just wanted him dead. He was responsible for Daniel's actions.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?
The "good/special ending" (helping Agrippa)
Yes Agrippa told me to use his head on the portal and since I believed him, that's what I did. Fortunately I immediately activated the portal and got that message ("the portal hasn't opened yet"), otherwise I might've accidentally activated all the pylons.

3) How did you like the ending?
I liked it a lot. I feel that Daniel has redeemed himself and that his 'soul' may live on in peace in whatever realm Agrippa is in.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?
Not yet, but I've seen them on YouTube. I think I'll play this game again and pick the same ending. Rolleyes I also don't enjoy playing an evil character in RPG's (Fallout 3, Oblivion) so I always go for the good ending, even on my 10+ playthrough :p.

Conclusion:
I liked the ending I got a lot and this is by far one of the best games I've ever played. So thanks for that Frictional Smile.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2010, 04:35 PM by flcn27.)
11-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by flcn27 - 11-22-2010, 04:34 PM