Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Fortigurn Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I was pretty disgusted with Daniel, but at least he wanted to redeem himself. I was thoroughly disgusted with Alexander, who had absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever and clearly delighted in inflicting pain and suffering on innocent beings for his own pleasure, amusement, and advantage. I liked Agrippa, though I thought he must have been a bit of a softy to let Alexander take advantage of him.

Quote:2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

The worst ending (everyone dies). It was an accident, I wanted to throw Agrippa through but missed my opportunity.

Quote:3) How did you like the ending?

I thought all three endings were appropriate. I wasn't sure about the 'Push down the pylons' ending; I couldn't tell if Daniel managed to walk out of the castle in time (it seemed like there was a fade to black and the castle fell in, just as I was approaching the exit).

Quote:4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I went through all the endings except for the 'die in prison' ending (which I thought was a great option to include, but a copout for a player to choose; I'm a survivor). I was motivated to see what effect my choices had on the endings. My favourite was the 'save Agrippa' ending.
12-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Fortigurn - 12-30-2010, 03:30 AM