Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

First i was thinking that: "Finally.. Now Alexander is done for! Then i started thinking about the fact that i was the one who came to seek for help. But Alexander was the one kidnapping people and collecting the vitae for himself trough their suffering and fear. But i was still helping him in this madness, and for agrippa, he had done nothing wrong. So i felt bad for agrippa and thought that he is the one who should be free.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

I chose to help Agrippa, at first i knocked down 2 of the poles and when Alex started begging i stopped, thought for a while, and then threw agrippa trough the portal.

3) How did you like the ending?

I think that was the best one of them all.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I have completed the game 2 times (3 on the way Big Grin) and got the revenge ending and agrippa ending.
01-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by CrushedRaiD - 01-27-2011, 10:16 AM