Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
kailip Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I didn't felt nothing about Daniel, and alexander was an a**hole (no one f*cks with Daniel). But agrippa sounded like a good guy to me. But i didn't care about him too... :S he was so annoying

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

The ending Agrippa and Alexander dies, and Daniel survive. Yes, it was a choice. The game is played to be immersed, so even IF I thought Daniel should die... why would I take my own life? Screw Agrippa and Alexander... I'm getting out of here alive.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 3) How did you like the ending?

It was good. Nothing so special, but I can't imagine a better ending.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

Yes. My favorite was the one that Daniel got out of the castle alive. My motivation was... hm... I think I was just curious.. @_@
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2011, 03:49 PM by kailip.)
01-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by kailip - 01-27-2011, 03:46 PM