Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) i felt pretty chill, i didn't have any feelings towards daniel (present) because by then i was saying me/i but i felt that daniel (past) was a little bit aggresive, probably a go getter, but overall greedy/selfish, i didn't not like him but i wouldn't want to be him.

i didn't care much for alex, i mean, the guy was banished from his world for some reason, and no matter how much a loved whoever, he did kill and torture people to prolong his life, and no matter where your from, love can't justify that.

aggrippa was a pretty cool dude, a little "small" in personality, maybe humble or modest, he didn't act like he was better than me, like alex did.

2) i helped Agrippa, i thought about just destroying the portal, but then aggrippa would be a little pissed, and i thought he was ok.

3) it was OK

4) i got them all, don't really have a favorite, but i guess if you help aggrippa you get to cut off his head, so that one.
01-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Zoridium JackL - 01-28-2011, 01:55 AM