Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
LSunday Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

I felt for Daniel more than most people seem to- I seem to be one of a few people who remembers to factor in the time period in my judgement. If it had been set in modern times i would be significantly less sympathetic to him- but I know that the torture and murder of all those people wasn't particularly rash in that time, and the idea of fair trials and really being sure of someone's guilt wasn't particularly widespread either. Daniel's willingness to hurt those people doesn't seem like that far of a stretch even if his life weren't at stake, as long as he honestly believed they were guilty.

Alexander was pretty bad, but I at least knew he was upfront about his intentions for the progress of the actual game (not beforehand, but whatever).

I did not trust Agrippa. Alexander's memory thing about 'doing to him what agrippa did to me' ruined any chance I had of believing Agrippa's stories and plans. I made his tonic, but didn't throw him in. I knocked over the pillars, and got the escape ending, which I thought was the most appropriate. Seeing some of the scarier areas of the game, clear of monsters, was perfect for closure, as far as I was concerned.
02-22-2011, 06:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by LSunday - 02-22-2011, 06:35 AM