Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sometimes the game runs sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just runs very badly.
Themathking Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Sometimes the game runs sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just runs very badly.

(10-05-2010, 08:31 AM)Thomas Wrote: Aero is known to lower performance on some systems so start by turning that off.

Yeah, I also have the same problem as the fellow here. My computer can run this game at max settings easily, with like 60fps, but then some days it's so choppy that it takes me 5 minuites to close the game.

Also, it seems to have been affecting my save files to a degree. Sometimes the save files get corrupted and start in some sort of debug mode where the fps is abyssmal, and a lot of fps and "numsounds" information is printed to the screen. Earlier saves won't have it, only some saves that have these issues.

It's also on steam, so will the next steam patch resolve this?

Thanks
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes the game runs sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just runs very badly. - by Themathking - 10-07-2010, 10:38 PM