Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Frontcannon's Maps -- The Magic Rooms - Part 1 & 2 available!
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Frontcannon's Maps -- The Magic Rooms - Part 1 & 2 available!

(02-11-2011, 06:09 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: Thanks for the playthrough, those nasty grammar mistakes will be fixed Wink
You are genuinely funny, I was really curious what would work and what didn't! (some things didn't work out so well or at all, but why tell you what you didn't notice? Big Grin)

I am actually still working on the next part, but as I am doing real puzzles this time instead of find key -> open locked door -> progress, it takes much longer, as custom items are often a must for them.

To the others, thanks as well. Progress update will be coming soon!

That is great news!

I definitely look forward to it, and knowing it'll be more than 'Find key -> open locked door' is great news; definitely gives it a more unique feel!

Also I have to say, I definitely appreciate the work you did with the skull cage. I can tell that took a lot of effort to get up and looking proper. Nice job man. Cool
02-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frontcannon's Maps -- The Magic Rooms - Part 1 & 2 available! - by Cryaotic - 02-11-2011, 06:33 PM