Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May
cook Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Mail Alpha Adventure [WIP with links] - LAST UPDATE 10TH May

That's the end of the map Rikeu, so yes. Only patches I may be doing in future is to add checkpoints so you can't just die to escape a bit you don't like, and I'll be locking a few exit doors/adding new start areas for them. I'll add an ending to it so it doesn't crash your game too.

Another plan I had was to make these levels a central part to my new story, after improving the detail/story/bugs - I'd probably have them as say just after the beginning 5 levels from my new one, and just before the final 5-10 of the new one. I need to improve the 2nd Gallery, but overall I like the Galleries too much to leave them out.

PLEASE give me feedback on specific scares.
Spoiler below!
The painting monster, carpet fall, the attic monster, the statues, and grand staircase
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2011, 12:41 PM by cook.)
05-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Mail Alpha Adventure [WIP with links] - LAST UPDATE 10TH May - by cook - 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM