Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May
RikeuAmeva Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Mail Alpha Adventure [WIP with links] - LAST UPDATE 10TH May

(05-18-2011, 09:37 AM)cook Wrote: That's the end of the map Rikeu, so yes. Only patches I may be doing in future is to add checkpoints so you can't just die to escape a bit you don't like, and I'll be locking a few exit doors/adding new start areas for them. I'll add an ending to it so it doesn't crash your game too.

PLEASE give me feedback on specific scares.

Ah, all right then, twas a good map, one of the best I've played in a long time. I only had problems with areas where it was designed so that we were supposed to die...

Spoiler below!
Such as with the monster behind the painting, or the one that seemed to drop out of the air (it looked that way on my screen) in the gallery. And the one that popped out of the door in the crooked room. The carpet fall was ingenious, I freaking hate water lurkers =p
05-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Mail Alpha Adventure [WIP with links] - LAST UPDATE 10TH May - by RikeuAmeva - 05-18-2011, 06:18 PM