Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May
cook Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May

(05-18-2011, 09:30 PM)bobbo Wrote: This is really embarrassing but I can't figure out what to do on the second map. I found the malfunctioning lever of course, some tinderboxes and a note - but that's it. No key for the door, no insight into the lever mechanism. What am i missing?

Spoiler below!
In the hall leading to the area where there's a blocked path(by rocks), you'll see a hatch on the ceiling.

ACTUALLY, idea:

This post contains spoilers for the entire map, if you're stuck you can just refer here since there are no let's plays(which is what I use if I'm stuck):

Level 1:
Spoiler below!
The lever to open the bookcase on the first map is at the opposite end of the library room as you enter - up against the corner, check both.

Level 2:
Spoiler below!
The lever in the Gallery is hidden behind the first painting you remove from the wall, it is linked to a hatch in the hall leading to the area blocked by rocks, tap the hatch then return to the lever to lower the ladder.

The key needed for the next area is hidden behind paintings in the area past the attic.

Level 3:
Spoiler below!
The pass needed for the lever puzzle in the 3rd map is 9 up, 5 down

Level 4:
Spoiler below!
The 4th map has an acid vat and a hammer and chisel in the locked room, you need to go to the storage to get items needed to make use of these

Level 5:
Spoiler below!
The keys to the storage are in the room with the dead body, the room at the start of the storage that is unlocked using the key from the dead body room

Level 6:
Spoiler below!
The 6th level has a key hidden in a bedroom upstairs on the table

Level 7:
Spoiler below!
The 7th level has a key hidden near the pile of bodies with a fire - a monster patrols, be careful.

Level 8:
Spoiler below!
The 8th level has a key in the office, you need to stack boxes to get past the slanted rooms, then platform accross

Level 9:
Spoiler below!
The 9th level requires you simply to run
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2011, 11:24 PM by cook.)
05-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May - by cook - 05-18-2011, 11:14 PM