Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May
cook Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May

(06-11-2011, 09:14 AM)Tenno Wrote: I greatly enjoyed playing through your well crafted story. All of the areas were beautifully designed such as the grand staircase and the castle garden. Some of the events were absolutely terrifying and unexpected, the statue that follows you was a personal favorite for me and the atmosphere of the whole castle was bone-chilling. It was one of the longest, most perfected and original stories I have played. The only negative aspect of it was the actual story line, it wasn't as strong as the game play, scares etc.

However it didn't really bother me that much because I was having too much fun exploring the haunting castle Tongue

I hope it gets finished because I would love to see more Big Grin

I'm going to add a few maps from this into the other story I'm making, which will be more story oriented and more atmospheric, still going to have lots of original scares though.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM by cook.)
06-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen Rimmer's Alpha Adventure [Completed] - LAST UPDATE 17TH May - by cook - 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM