Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)
UsernameHere Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)

Hm. I assume though that for purchasers of Amnesia THROUGH Steam they were able to already have the DLC Justine? I mean I've already played through some of it (aweeeesooooome might I add) so I'm assuming this patch is for those who bought it outside of Steam. In which case, I am a sad face, no free soundtrack for me, but I most certainly will be buying it. I'm also really looking forward to the illustrated content we will be given, that should be super great. Question though, will Steam automatically update the patch for us like it does with the other games?

Also, a sidenote: I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and said to him that I'm hard pressed now to find a game that can so thoroughly make me scream and cry; that Amnesia takes the Resident Evil and Silent Hill series, throws them in a darkened corner until they're insane piles of goo and sends Mr. Face at them. That's how much, at least in my mind, Amnesia owns over the competition, at least in terrifying-ness.

With all that said I'm going to be checking back regularly. I'm so excited to see what you all at Frictional has to offer, you are a breath of fresh air, dare I say even a REVIVAL of the adventure-type series with a deliciously horrifying twist.
05-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2) - by UsernameHere - 05-17-2011, 06:20 PM