Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I am William - The Factory [progress thread]
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10
RE: I am William - The Factory [progress thread]

(06-22-2011, 08:17 AM)Kraggdog Wrote: I can help with models if you need any. I'd like to help see this project finished Tongue

Well the thing is, I need to learn how to for example make 2d entity (like insanity paintings) and how to texture it. I just don't get where the textures are (inside the .dae files?) and how to easily just change them.

So I don't really need any actual models for this story, but if you'd like to be very nice and speed the project up, could you find me some kind of a tutorial that explains how to re-texture models? That would be very much appreciated! I prefer blender, but I can use maya also.

Also I'm no longer going to bump this thread up, but keep on updating the main post. And in my youtube channel I will keep on adding timelapse videos of development (even tho I have not got a single comment about them //hint//Smile).
06-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am William - The Factory [progress thread] - by Khyrpa - 06-22-2011, 04:48 PM