Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
My First Custom Story - Richard's Manor
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23
RE: My First Custom Story - Richard's Manor

Thanks for the feedback, i know that keys are a bit dull and boring, but when i first started this map, i only knew how to use keys in my story, so i went a bit crazy with the key placement, i was constantly improving my scripting as i made this map, and as i got towards the end i started thinking 'I could make a much better map than this!, which is why it is a bit short - because i started working on a new custom story. Also, for my next custom story i will bear your second point about the monsters in mind, the effect i wanted in this map didn't work, i wanted the monster to permanantly patrol, because i thought it would be unexpected, so im sorry that didn't work! Now i've been using the editor for nearly three months, and you probably know how much you can improve with scripting in that space of time, so hopefullyyou will find my next map a bit more creative and interesting.

Edit: Essen, just use four planes to create a hole in the middle, there is no frame for the hatch, just build it with primitives, hope that helps Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011, 11:39 AM by DRedshot.)
07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Custom Story - Richard's Manor - by DRedshot - 07-10-2011, 11:26 AM