Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd problem, 2 Graphics Cards, Black Screen White Dot
Soulvirtue Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Odd problem, 2 Graphics Cards, Black Screen White Dot

(07-24-2011, 10:06 AM)Soulvirtue Wrote: Sadface, the installer told me that it is incompatible with my software/hardware. The version of my graphics card is not supported, please contact the manufacturer

Along with that, I went to the HP websit and put all of my loveliness in like my laptop being an HP Pavilion DS7 6135 DSX and such, and it showed me all these drivers and software. The first thing I looked at was the AMD driver, so I tried to install that. It is the same as what windows update gave me, so I left it along
(07-24-2011, 10:10 AM)Soulvirtue Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 10:06 AM)Soulvirtue Wrote: Sadface, the installer told me that it is incompatible with my software/hardware. The version of my graphics card is not supported, please contact the manufacturer

Along with that, I went to the HP websit and put all of my loveliness in like my laptop being an HP Pavilion DS7 6135 DSX and such, and it showed me all these drivers and software. The first thing I looked at was the AMD driver, so I tried to install that. It is the same as what windows update gave me, so I left it along

Manually uninstalling my driver now
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011, 10:11 AM by Soulvirtue.)
07-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odd problem, 2 Graphics Cards, Black Screen White Dot - by Soulvirtue - 07-24-2011, 10:10 AM