Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Diary of a madman. PROJECT KICKED INTO OVERDRIVE!
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Diary of a madman. Chapter 1 FINISHED!

(08-30-2011, 05:48 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay I maybe played 5 maps through and so far I was disappoint Sad

You are copying too many maps in this story like:

One of the maps are creator of "Abduction" then "DamnNoHTML" one of the maps and many more wall textures from the many users.

Just have to say I liked your thinking to remake "amnesia original story but there is too many flaws and nothing suprising so far:

Spoiler below!
Few flashbacks added and few sounds and hallways changed different ways.

and it's getting even worse there is not even music or ambience loop sound.

For the next chapter I dont wanna judge you for this, but make "Own maps and dont copy too much for others. I know mine story now takes time because I'm not rushing my maps at all don't do that mistake everybody is complaining then why your story is so bad.

Just make things right and make everything like that level design your own and using "Custom entities" on your own created ones. Smile

O_o;?

The only level I copied was from Scott and I asked him first. The return trip to Brennenburg is necessary for chapter 2 or nothing will make sense.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the simple story telling of this chapter. but it is necessary for chapter 2. I have a big dream for this CS you see... and so the first chapter had to be kinda boring. loool
(08-30-2011, 04:39 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: well, just grab key from that chest and can"T imagine what to do next..

[Image: amnesia2011083018420543.th.jpg]

seems all doors are closed.

Well there's only one door left isint there? XDD

Diary of a madman -Onhold

New - [Image: at_1374739.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2011, 07:25 PM by zeravia.)
08-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by Mosnye - 08-24-2011, 08:52 AM
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by zeravia - 08-24-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: Diary of a madman.MAJOR EDIT!!! - by zeravia - 08-24-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: Diary of a madman. Chapter 1 FINISHED! - by zeravia - 08-30-2011, 07:24 PM