Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
metalhead520 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines...

(08-18-2011, 11:56 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: If you want yes, you can use the free edition of Fraps which lets you record 30 seconds every time.

Since you did all these, can you attach me the HPL.log file again? Did you change anything on your computer since the last time it was working?

Nothing except reinstall the nvidia 280.26 drivers which didn't seem to help. Im gonna give you a youtube link to my channel so you can see the movie in all its glory since this wont let me post the 90 some meg file given the file restrictions on here :-). Its in half size so its kinda small i think but youll get the idea of what im talking about when i say the game slows down and the hud disappears on me when walking around. Ive included the HPL.log file as well in this post. Watch the youtube video maximized so you can see....sorry its kinda dark....maybe something to do with fraps :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/metalhead520...Bix9m4J3HQ

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 6.72 KB / Downloads: 111)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011, 08:55 AM by metalhead520.)
08-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines... - by metalhead520 - 08-19-2011, 08:54 AM