Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
metalhead520 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

(08-19-2011, 11:52 AM)jens Wrote: I don't know really, can't recall ever seeing this problem before. So can only think that it is either a driver bug or some sort of specific software conflict going on.

Im so confused on this lol. Ive tried everything there is to do to no avail. Driver sweeper, making sure drivers are installed correctly. I even have the physx installed now correctly but that didn't change anything :-(. I dont have anything running in the background and Ive even tried a different driver version which was the last one nvidia put out before the 280.26 drivers, I think it was the 275.33. Everything worked fine up until the 1.2 patch so that is leading me to think that it could be some kind of unseen bug with that.....or im just one of the lucky users that play the game that get a rare bug that cant be found for some reason. Ive got the luck that if a game has a bug somewhere or if it conflicts with something, I will find it hahahaha. I swear by this game though, it is and most likely always will be the scariest horror game ive ever played. Nothing comes close to it at all.
08-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE) - by metalhead520 - 08-19-2011, 08:00 PM