Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
metalhead520 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

(08-25-2011, 10:58 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Of course that would happen... Do not use these trainers in-game. They always cause problems and they make cause some with the save games.

(for the shake of it, it does not work because this trainer was made for v1.0 of the game and not v1.2)

Thats the thing though, up until the 1.2 patch, the trainers that i used worked perfectly, i had infinite health and lamp oil, i know i know, i shouldnt play a game like that, but once i beat a game i just like to have fun. I just wish there were built in cheats for the game so i can do that without something running in the background. But thank you, and thank you Jens for trying to figure this out for me, even though it was ultimately my fault. So whens Amnesia 2 coming out haha :-)
08-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE) - by metalhead520 - 08-26-2011, 08:04 AM