Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black plague glitch
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
black plague glitch

Hi guys...well I finished amnesia and moved onto black plague, silly me I started with that instead of overture oh well hopefully didnt screw things up. Help with a problem, I am in the room, barricaded, with the claw machine. I apparently ran around like a headless monkey, forgot to get the jar, knocked the green stuff off into oblivion inside the machine and NOW there is NOTHING to pick up with the claw. if that don't beat all...the obscene naked guys are banging on the door, I found an artifact and tried in vain to find the green crystal thing inside the machine...ain't there. moving the claw around in hopes to find it I may have knocked it into a corner. SO did you guys anticipate what happens when a panicked player loses the crystal INSIDE the claw machine? :O Any suggestions?? I don't think I could take another session in the security camera wall switch location just prior to this room. Not to mention my game always starts with me at the claw machine and no crystal inside. I did find the empty container and set it in place...yikes.
10-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34
RE: black plague glitch

Isn't there an earlier save you can load?
10-10-2011, 06:17 AM
Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
RE: black plague glitch

never mind, I went to an earlier save where the crystal was still there and got out of that level...OMG this game is making me nuts, I am cursing like a longshoreman...:O and I whacked my laptop I was so agitated...getting out before the explosion was a nightmare. I am sure its my computer, sigh. but I made it.
thanks, I had forgot about loading saved...remembered I did that in amnesia a lot. phew.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011, 07:26 AM by lesley.)
10-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Find