Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Steam
Debbie Mackenzie Offline

Threads: 1
Heart  Steam

I can not get past the steam pipe after climbing through the air vents and picking up the gazoline. I have tried crouching, running and using the wooden boards as a sheild but I always always die. Was there something I should have done before this?
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2007, 09:33 PM by Hefarius.)
06-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Steam

Debbie Mackenzie Wrote:I can not get past the steam pipe after climbing through the air vents and picking up the gazoline. I have tried crouching, running and using the wooden boards as a sheild but I always always die. Was there something I should have done before this?
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Debbie Mackenzie Wrote:I can not get past the steam pipe after climbing through the air vents and picking up the gazoline. I have tried crouching, running and using the wooden boards as a sheild but I always always die. Was there something I should have done before this?

Just go back the same way you came in. Get a pallet and make that as a ramp (up against the shelve) and climb up and in the vent.
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Find
Debbie Mackenzie Offline

Threads: 1

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:

Just go back the same way you came in. Get a pallet and make that as a ramp (up against the shelve) and climb up and in the vent.

Thank you. This is my first time here, I was not expecting an answer so soon.
06-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

quite welcome. I just decided to check this after work, and saw that you wrote.
06-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Find