Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Amnesia - New custom story "Keep Progress"
BesTCracK Offline

Threads: 14
Amnesia - New custom story "Keep Progress"

Hello everyone ! Finally I finished my project I have been working hardly when I had some free time left ... It is my first custom story but i hope you will enjoy it !

Good things in this CS :
-Maps are perfectly created , no glitches found ( I tested it several times )
-Perfect scares just for peoples like Pewdiepie ( You can find him on youtube.com )
-Not bad story telling I think its really good Tongue

Bad things in this CS :
-Puzzle isnt so hard at all and there is just one puzzle
-Too much oil , laudandum , sanity potion etc... I know theres alot of these things!
-Sometimes a mistake that should be fatal but I fixed all I found Smile

I tested the map everything is working , no glitches ( I repaired most of them ) so any bugs you will find please report them here to the comments so I can fix them ! Smile

Download Link for Keep Progress : http://mediafire.com/?935llrqnxlab81y

About the story : You play as Daniel but you wont remember anything ... The only thing you can a bit remember is that you are in your own castle ( Not your own but family too Big Grin ). After a time you will find that something is chasing you , something wants to kill you ! You have to escape !

In free time I will be working on Chapter 2 , it will be a lot better than this , maps will be bigger , a lot more scares ( this was my first map but I can work with scripts now THANKS TO flamez3 and YourComputer or something like this he is called, I do not remember that name right )

Happy playing ( Once again ALOT thanks to flamez3 and YourComputer )
12-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Amnesia - New custom story "Keep Progress"

No problem Wink

12-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

OK then, nice scaries, but a catch a Bug:
Spoiler below!

In Lab, when i insert unfinished acid to container, and use the lever on it, then- it Disappears!
and i only have useless blood+oil vials.

WTF? it seems that all the part should be mixed inside container, but blood+oil - cant insert to it.
[Image: hhyfns.jpg]

sad... btw, add some creepy music .
12-14-2011, 08:25 PM
Find
SurvivorsDead Offline

Threads: 1

._. when i open closet , scared the hell out of me
12-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Website Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Oh yay another daniel story *sarcasm*
Anyways ill give this a go + post vids

Check out my videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/99Daxc
12-15-2011, 09:54 AM
Find
BesTCracK Offline

Dark Knight Did you read the note in the laboratory in front of the extaction oven ? There I wrote that one mistake and it would have catastrophic results you have to combine the blood+oil to make another potion Big Grin I hope this helped you so please go read the note and then reply if it worked because I tested it as I wrote in the note and it worked so Smile) Anyway its ok u added some creepy music Smile , otherwise Thank you SurvivorsDead for playing it and Im happy it scared you ... WookieMang I was thinking about a special name for the character but got idea about daniel so Big Grin Im sorry but its good try it.Thanks for playing it guys I hope you enjoyed it and if you didnt play it , do it now ! ( Please send this custom story to any friends you know that plays Amnesia. Thank you )
12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Check out my videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/99Daxc
12-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Find
BesTCracK Offline

Oh thank you for playing it WookieMang and yes I see that problem with potions , I did it like this otherwise it wont work but if you would do what was exactly in the note , nothing like you have got a potion remaining wouldnt happen Tongue but thanks for playing and I hope you enjoyed it ( My first custom story so not perfect )
12-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Find