Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insomnia Mac
Zumper Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Insomnia Mac

Hello again,

Well i see it's only me who need help on the forum, lol.

Anyway how do i install Imsomnia full mode on my mac?

It's a bat file and something i think to add in the redist folser.

Last time i tryed, orginal file did get deleted, maybe i know what i did do wrong.
-_-
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2011, 09:18 PM by Zumper.)
12-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Insomnia Mac

The .bat file is irrelevant on a Mac (unless you're running Windows in a virtual machine). You need to extract the contents of the archive where Amnesia is installed in: redist folder for retail edition, amnesia the dark descent folder for Steam edition. Then you need to launch the game with the same parameters (i.e. the path to the .cfg file) as shown in the .bat file. This means opening up a terminal (console) and manually typing it in.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
12-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Website Find
Zumper Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Insomnia Mac

(12-15-2011, 10:18 AM)Your Computer Wrote: The .bat file is irrelevant on a Mac (unless you're running Windows in a virtual machine). You need to extract the contents of the archive where Amnesia is installed in: redist folder for retail edition, amnesia the dark descent folder for Steam edition. Then you need to launch the game with the same parameters (i.e. the path to the .cfg file) as shown in the .bat file. This means opening up a terminal (console) and manually typing it in.
On readme it did say i needed to go on steam, edit launch and it's worked.

After i did get the power on, and did go in the room amnesia crash, idk why.

Through the Portal worked fine, maybe i will try it later.
12-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Find