Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hello!
Dewi Offline

Threads: 1
Hello!

Hello there!
I just really wanted to introduce myself to this forum's community, so I could feel a little more at home. I hope that's ok, since there's no Introduction section.

Either way, I'm a 16 years old female from the Netherlands. I joined the Frictinal Games forums due to watching Cry's playthroughs of Custom Stories, which made me interested in them as well!
However, I am terrible with horror; I never finished the actual Amnesia, nor Justine.
Even though I never finished either, I still love the style of the game. I've never been so immersed in any game before, and it amazed me. Also, I believe the next game will be more puzzle-focussed, rather than horror-focussed, correct? I might be able to finish that, then!

I might just try making a Custom Story myself, if I have an idea for a story. I have no knowledge of anything it involves at all, therefore I'd like to have an idea before I try learning it.

I'm also interested in the art of voice acting! I never did it before, although I'm willing to practice!
Sadly, I have a Dutch accent (which is very clear, according to my friends), so I might not be very useful.

Well then, that's it. See you around, I suppose!

PS. I had to write this twice; my iPod Touch wouldn't register what I typed, and told me the thread didn't contain any text! ):
01-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Hello!

I'm a 16 year old dutch male too Big Grin
And maybe our dutch accent fits in some stories, because some castles were in the Netherlands too, right?

Welcome to the FG forums, i hope you have a good time here!

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
01-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Find
Dewi Offline

Thanks for the welcome!
I'm a female though! Not sure if you misread ;p.

I think I have a pretty good idea for a Custom Story, but my ideas for games are always... too much. I think half of the idea either takes long or is completely impossible. Guess I have some Custom Story research to do before bringing it up.
01-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

If you are going to provide any voice acting, you should do some example lines. Nobody is going to want you to voice act in their custom story if they don't know how you sound like.
01-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Find
Dewi Offline

Arvuti Wrote:If you are going to provide any voice acting, you should do some example lines. Nobody is going to want you to voice act in their custom story if they don't know how you sound like.
Of course; I only made this signature for the time being; I'm not expecting any interest at all, at this point. I already picked a role I'm going to try getting, and I'll record something for it as soon as I got more used to it. Reason being that my accent really has to be hidden more than it is now.
01-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Find
thetury455 Offline

Threads: 10

hey im preaty new here to Big Grin im from houston texas and im 16!! Smile im a tottal noob tho and get scared really easy .__.

AmnesiaGuy
01-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Find
hoppem Offline

Threads: 13

(01-03-2012, 06:51 PM)thetury455 Wrote: hey im preaty new here to Big Grin im from houston texas and im 16!! Smile im a tottal noob tho and get scared really easy .__.
aww cool i thought that i was the only one that lived in the states on this forum,WELCOME!!!

i wish i was like you i dont scared at all i had some scary moments in amnesia but not as much that you probably had
01-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Find