Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you like this idea and you think it should come to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like it
23.81%
5 23.81%
Not Really
76.19%
16 76.19%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dinosuar survival
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Dinosuar survival

(02-03-2012, 03:42 AM)lizard lips Wrote: You know, I really love dinosaurs, almost as much as I love this game. I have been thinking, perhaps frictional games can make a survival game that involves dinosuars. Like velocoraptors can be like the grunts and can jump, open doors and call more raptors. The diloposaurus can be like the brute, spittin venom at medium range and blinding the person. Once in a more open area, you could be chased by a t rex that can bash through walls and kill in an instant. There sould be at least some weapons like a knife,machete, pick ax, hammer, or granades. Perhaps you can use meat to lure dinosaurs into traps like a weak spot in the floor or a steam camber or a freezer room. Totaly interactive inverament and realistic physics. Let me know what you think. I hope you love it.
hey i know a game that have that, but you are not chased by a t-rex, hold on, i will give you the game in a minute
EDIT:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/pixeljam...te=dino+ru
P.S don't judge the game by the graphics =D

Projects i'm working on
The Dream:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dream
Amnesia:Fear in Hands
http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-fear-in-hands
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 10:15 PM by Gaviao.)
09-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(09-08-2012, 09:20 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 03:42 AM)lizard lips Wrote: You know, I really love dinosaurs, almost as much as I love this game. I have been thinking, perhaps frictional games can make a survival game that involves dinosuars. Like velocoraptors can be like the grunts and can jump, open doors and call more raptors. The diloposaurus can be like the brute, spittin venom at medium range and blinding the person. Once in a more open area, you could be chased by a t rex that can bash through walls and kill in an instant. There sould be at least some weapons like a knife,machete, pick ax, hammer, or granades. Perhaps you can use meat to lure dinosaurs into traps like a weak spot in the floor or a steam camber or a freezer room. Totaly interactive inverament and realistic physics. Let me know what you think. I hope you love it.
I like the idea, but to be scary you couldn't have weapons. Now you could construct a trap for the dinos.
Great, another long dead thread rises from the deep.
09-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83

(09-08-2012, 10:31 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 09:20 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
I like the idea, but to be scary you couldn't have weapons. Now you could construct a trap for the dinos.
Great, another long dead thread rises from the deep.
I stumbled across it and found it an interesting idea. As long as it's not like the 'dinos' from Dino Crisis 3 I'm willing to see if it works.
09-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Just pre-order Primal Carnage.

09-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Website Find
The Rock Worm Offline

(09-09-2012, 01:21 AM)Scraper Wrote: Just pre-order Primal Carnage.
I've heard of it, that's not a scary game. He's describing unarmed humans on Site B.
09-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I've had this idea myself for a dinosaur/jurassic park related game.

If Frictional Games would make a jurassic park/dinosaur related game I think the gameplay mechanics would be like Jurassic Park Trespasser's mechanics. Such as with holding weapons, items, guns, etc.

I'm pretty sure in the future Frictional Games might try making a game that isnt horror based.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
09-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

(09-09-2012, 01:51 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I've had this idea myself for a dinosaur/jurassic park related game.

If Frictional Games would make a jurassic park/dinosaur related game I think the gameplay mechanics would be like Jurassic Park Trespasser's mechanics. Such as with holding weapons, items, guns, etc.

I'm pretty sure in the future Frictional Games might try making a game that isnt horror based.
I've played Trespasser, so I understand when you say about holding stuff. That would be fun to try. Especially if they used dinos that are not widely known ( so as they don't know what to expect).

I think Frictional Games would expand on their horror games. They started with Penumbra, then Amnesia 1, now Amnesia 2 actually has you in a town! I can see them making even more horrifying games, ones that outshine Amnesia 1.
09-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Find