Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think Penumbra/Amnesia should be for a console? such as xbox 360 or ps3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
40.00%
6 40.00%
No.
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Penumbra/Amnesia for consoles?
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Penumbra/Amnesia for consoles?

(02-13-2012, 05:59 PM)Steffano Wrote: Even though this sounds sad, the thought of Amnesia having PS3 Trophys is just EPIC! I think Frictional Games need to go into this area for a horror game
Haha yeah, they could even do a continuation off penumbra or amnesia. but there isnt a whole lot they could do with amnesia besides make a whole new story...I dont really know ive only heard things about a second amnesia and with the whole thing that leads you to china...... Penumbra on the other hand would be interesting, a PREQUEL would be amazing for that series. you could be a scientist or red maybe or even dr. swanson haha but a prequel about penumbra would be really cool
(02-13-2012, 08:33 PM)TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 05:59 PM)Steffano Wrote: Even though this sounds sad, the thought of Amnesia having PS3 Trophys is just EPIC! I think Frictional Games need to go into this area for a horror game
Haha yeah, they could even do a continuation off penumbra or amnesia. but there isnt a whole lot they could do with amnesia besides make a whole new story...I dont really know ive only heard things about a second amnesia and with the whole thing that leads you to china...... Penumbra on the other hand would be interesting, a PREQUEL would be amazing for that series. you could be a scientist or red maybe or even dr. swanson haha but a prequel about penumbra would be really cool
Being one of the scientist living through the (hope I spelled it right)
turrngait disease and trying to survive would be really cool.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012, 08:55 PM by TaCTiCaLxReFLeX.)
02-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11

I guess it won't be too hard with controls. Button list could be: (Xbox/PS3)

Moving/Camera - Analog Sticks.
Jump - A/X
Lantern - Right trigger to put out and Left trigger to put away or maybe just a button
Interact - B/O (Hold to pull, press to pick up)
Inventory - Back or Y/Triangle
Pause - Start

Something like that...

Think A Little, Change A Lot
02-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Find
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

(02-14-2012, 10:16 AM)BrooksyFC Wrote: I guess it won't be too hard with controls. Button list could be: (Xbox/PS3)

Moving/Camera - Analog Sticks.
Jump - A/X
Lantern - Right trigger to put out and Left trigger to put away or maybe just a button
Interact - B/O (Hold to pull, press to pick up)
Inventory - Back or Y/Triangle
Pause - Start

Something like that...
haha yeah thats actually really good from the seems of it. ( reputation awarded ) haha
02-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Find
Steffano Offline

Threads: 1

I think Frictional Games need to listen to us and do it >Big Grin i would pay soo much for a game like that
02-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Find
TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Offline

(02-14-2012, 10:56 PM)Steffano Wrote: I think Frictional Games need to listen to us and do it >Big Grin i would pay soo much for a game like that

haha yeah it would be a masterpiece of a game. game of the year award all day for one of those games.
02-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

I think that FG would make a good console game but as it is the PC does not get enough love :'( because of the shit box's and ps3's. Sad

02-15-2012, 05:03 AM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

(02-15-2012, 05:03 AM)darkely Wrote: I think that FG would make a good console game but as it is the PC does not get enough love :'( because of the shit box's and ps3's. Sad

Don't get me wrong, I love playing Xbox, but I know what you mean, PC gaming doesn't get enough credit. Look at all the mods and expansions for Amnesia (and other games) that you can download. That would cost you money on console.

02-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Well let me be a bit more clear - I have an Xbox but I do not like it that much the only reason why I have one is to play my original Xbox games and Xbox 360 only games. Dont get me wrong it is not all bad but I can see the Xbox and/or PS3 limiting games Sad. To be honest most PC's would make decent gaming computers if you have a good graphics card.

02-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

I think most games apart from racing and sport games are great on pc. I was thinking about how easy shooters would be, much more accurate. But I'm more of a console gamer Tongue

02-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

As for shooters mouses are the bomb Tongue but when ever I play an action horror game on a console I just cant get into it.

02-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Find