Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Whats Trending On Youtube?
Vyrmin Offline

Threads: 6
Whats Trending On Youtube?

Hey guys I was just wondering what kinda things you would wanna see on youtube, whether it be a Let's Play, or a Commentary, or maybe a walkthrough of a game.! please comment with your suggestion!
03-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Whats Trending On Youtube?

Interesting request.

Everyone is different, but for me, I'm tired of seeing the same old usual things people upload.

My subscriptions page is full of the same usual regular uploaders which span around uploads of Amnesia, RuneScape, FIFA and COD Trolling/Greifing.

Now that Youtube has so many regular uploaders, its hard to find content that is truly different and amazing if you know what I mean. Its hard to stand out, and those uploaders which seemed hilarious as possible back when you first began to watch them just got old or boring over time.

So really, I love finding new things with a diverse and different approach to what is already out there.

[Image: luv.gif]
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

Make a hand drawn full-length animated feature adaptation of your famous headshot.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012, 07:12 PM by Kurton.)
03-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Find
Vyrmin Offline

Yeah Lucke its really hard to even come up with an idea that stands out cause honestly almost everything you can think of is on the internet these days. Getting big on the internet gets harder and harder every day cause even the most retarded things you can think of is on the internet getting millions of views,

Haha Kurton i would.... if i could draw anything other than stick figures
03-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Find
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29

So I will start by telling the youtube video that I hate: watching a playthrough and then some sissy screams into the mic and breaks my ears.
03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Find
Vyrmin Offline

hahaha i have some playthrough videos but my audio is pretty sweet, if you wana check em out ill link you my thread with the post. but they wont break your ear drums XD
03-12-2012, 03:22 AM
Find