Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Have YOU had an Amnesia Dream?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.07%
22 36.07%
No
9.84%
6 9.84%
Somewhat Yes
13.11%
8 13.11%
Not at all, and don't want one
14.75%
9 14.75%
Nope, but I want one!
26.23%
16 26.23%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Amnesia Dreams
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Amnesia Dreams

(03-27-2012, 08:48 PM)Need4Power Wrote: Even though i didn't had more than just one scary dream about amnesia,i can see quite often the monsters from amnesia in my dreams (even in not frightening dreams).

The only dream,that was truly scary about amnesia,was like this:

I'm not sure if i remember correctly,but i remember i walked in a wide grass field that was surrounded by a many wood fences. Suddenly,i saw a well in the middle of the field,and from some reason,i jumped into it.
The next thing i remember,is that i walked in a very dark place,until i reached to some kind of circle on the ground,made out of stone,surrounded by torches with a blue and yellow color.

On some side of the stone circle,there was wall with two buttons on it,which looked very similiar to the buttons of an elevator (buttons of "up" and "down").

When i pressed one of the buttons,a monster somehow "spawned" near to me,and started to growl in a terrifying sound. (later i discovered,my dream somehow took this growl sound from the game "Fallout New Vegas" i played a day before)

I of course,started running. The monster ran after me,bit my right arm and ripped it out while making a frightning voice.

And...,that was how my dream ended.
Sorry if i had any english mistakes ,english isn't my first language Tongue
Thanks for sharing, friend Smile and the monster was from amnesia right? Just different sounds? :p

(03-27-2012, 04:28 PM)LucaP1000 Wrote: There already was a topic about amnesia dreams?
I really don't know... I was wondering if there was, but I couldn't find it.

03-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Find
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1

(03-27-2012, 10:43 PM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 08:48 PM)Need4Power Wrote: Even though i didn't had more than just one scary dream about amnesia,i can see quite often the monsters from amnesia in my dreams (even in not frightening dreams).

The only dream,that was truly scary about amnesia,was like this:

I'm not sure if i remember correctly,but i remember i walked in a wide grass field that was surrounded by a many wood fences. Suddenly,i saw a well in the middle of the field,and from some reason,i jumped into it.
The next thing i remember,is that i walked in a very dark place,until i reached to some kind of circle on the ground,made out of stone,surrounded by torches with a blue and yellow color.

On some side of the stone circle,there was wall with two buttons on it,which looked very similiar to the buttons of an elevator (buttons of "up" and "down").

When i pressed one of the buttons,a monster somehow "spawned" near to me,and started to growl in a terrifying sound. (later i discovered,my dream somehow took this growl sound from the game "Fallout New Vegas" i played a day before)

I of course,started running. The monster ran after me,bit my right arm and ripped it out while making a frightning voice.

And...,that was how my dream ended.
Sorry if i had any english mistakes ,english isn't my first language Tongue
Thanks for sharing, friend Smile and the monster was from amnesia right? Just different sounds? :p

(03-27-2012, 04:28 PM)LucaP1000 Wrote: There already was a topic about amnesia dreams?
I really don't know... I was wondering if there was, but I couldn't find it.
Yep,the monster was from amnesia,just with a different sounds Big Grin
03-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Find
Electra Offline

Threads: 5

I haven't but my friend (who's also played) has. From what she remembered, she got chased by both Brute and Grunt in our school's parking lot and she ended hiding in her truck. It was scary at first then it started getting silly. For some reason she spread ice cream all over her sideview mirrors. Brute was scared of it and ran away. LOL Maybe Brute was lactose-intolerant.

Custom Story Work in Progress: Castle Helmuth
"Who said the glory days had to end?"
04-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Website Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

(04-04-2012, 05:27 PM)Electra Wrote: I haven't but my friend (who's also played) has. From what she remembered, she got chased by both Brute and Grunt in our school's parking lot and she ended hiding in her truck. It was scary at first then it started getting silly. For some reason she spread ice cream all over her sideview mirrors. Brute was scared of it and ran away. LOL Maybe Brute was lactose-intolerant.
Lol xD a happy ending huh? :p
04-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Find
Electra Offline

Threads: 5

(04-04-2012, 06:06 PM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 05:27 PM)Electra Wrote: I haven't but my friend (who's also played) has. From what she remembered, she got chased by both Brute and Grunt in our school's parking lot and she ended hiding in her truck. It was scary at first then it started getting silly. For some reason she spread ice cream all over her sideview mirrors. Brute was scared of it and ran away. LOL Maybe Brute was lactose-intolerant.
Lol xD a happy ending huh? :p
It was probably because she didn't get to eat anything before going to bed and she wanted ice cream

Custom Story Work in Progress: Castle Helmuth
"Who said the glory days had to end?"
04-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Website Find
Nonomino Offline

Threads: 0

I had one yesterday!
I was in a castle (I don't think it was Brennenburg although it looked like it) and I had to search for an exit and hide from the grunts. I was in a corridor, looking at the numerous paintings (the same as in the game). Suddenly I heard a grunt behind me, so I hurried in the closest room and hid in a closet. I heard the grunt enter the room, search for a while and leave. I didn't dare to take a peek outside, but I finally left the closet and the room.

A bit later I found the elevator of my residential block (???) (and I still was in the castle), I got inside and decided to go to the 7th floor. The door of the elevator opened, but I could see a grunt not really far from me so I panicked and pushed a random button to go to another floor. Luckily, the elevator's door closed before the grunt had the time to reach me, and the other floor was safe.

I don't remember when it happened but in the same dream I kissed Daniel. Confused Thanks God it wasn't Agrippa!

I also had a dream about Penumbra last night but I can't remember it well.
05-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(05-26-2012, 07:22 PM)Nonomino Wrote: I don't remember when it happened but in the same dream I kissed Daniel. Confused Thanks God it wasn't Agrippa!
I would much prefer to kiss agrippa's severed head

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
05-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

(05-26-2012, 07:22 PM)Nonomino Wrote: I had one yesterday!
I was in a castle (I don't think it was Brennenburg although it looked like it) and I had to search for an exit and hide from the grunts. I was in a corridor, looking at the numerous paintings (the same as in the game). Suddenly I heard a grunt behind me, so I hurried in the closest room and hid in a closet. I heard the grunt enter the room, search for a while and leave. I didn't dare to take a peek outside, but I finally left the closet and the room.

A bit later I found the elevator of my residential block (???) (and I still was in the castle), I got inside and decided to go to the 7th floor. The door of the elevator opened, but I could see a grunt not really far from me so I panicked and pushed a random button to go to another floor. Luckily, the elevator's door closed before the grunt had the time to reach me, and the other floor was safe.

I don't remember when it happened but in the same dream I kissed Daniel. Confused Thanks God it wasn't Agrippa!

I also had a dream about Penumbra last night but I can't remember it well.
Now that's an interesting dream! :p
05-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Find