Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A

That wasn't that scary, though I'm sure the people here are able to turn anything into a nightmare! Tongue

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Find
Litronom Offline

Threads: 4

(04-11-2012, 04:27 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 03:17 PM)Litronom Wrote: A pony cant be scary? Really?
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't scary at all.

The idle animation is really smooth though, so good job on that.
Thats not the actual scare. its just a little preview of what will come. (You know what i mean, if youve watched the "My little Amnesia" Video on YT)

And thank you.

04-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-11-2012, 04:27 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 03:17 PM)Litronom Wrote: A pony cant be scary? Really?
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't scary at all.

The idle animation is really smooth though, so good job on that.
I'd love to show you that "Bambi getting stalked by wolf" spoof from about ten years ago, but I can't find it. Now THAT deer was scary.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(04-11-2012, 04:39 PM)Litronom Wrote: Thats not the actual scare. its just a little preview of what will come. (You know what i mean, if youve watched the "My little Amnesia" Video on YT)
Oh yes I've watched that, and if it means what I think it means...
Spoiler below!

Talk about ungrateful lol

Cranky Old Man Wrote:I'd love to show you that "Bambi getting stalked by wolf" spoof from
about ten years ago, but I can't find it. Now THAT deer was scary.
Tried punching in keywords based on your post, and didn't find anything which might be what you're referring to. Could you just describe a basic idea of what goes on?

04-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-11-2012, 04:50 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 04:39 PM)Litronom Wrote: Thats not the actual scare. its just a little preview of what will come. (You know what i mean, if youve watched the "My little Amnesia" Video on YT)
Oh yes I've watched that, and if it means what I think it means...
Spoiler below!

Talk about ungrateful lol

Cranky Old Man Wrote:I'd love to show you that "Bambi getting stalked by wolf" spoof from
about ten years ago, but I can't find it. Now THAT deer was scary.
Tried punching in keywords based on your post, and didn't find anything which might be what you're referring to. Could you just describe a basic idea of what goes on?
Bambi (or a random deer) is playfully jumping through the forest, and is spotted by an evil wolf who begins to sneak up on her. The wolf pounces, and while he's in mid-air two inches from Bambi, Bambi turns around, spots the wolf, and *opens jaws of doom with teeth bigger than the wolf*. The wolf takes off like a speeding bullet on the horizon.
I think that snippet is impossible to find. It used to be a 4chan flash, I think. It looked as good as a Disney movie.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Find
Frankiescou Offline

Threads: 5

Oh, you are going to implement the ponies from My Little Amnesia? Im pretty sure you could find some Pony Gmod groups that make the models. I cant wait for the next one! Dont listen to the haters, let em like other custom story types.

My YouTube!
Oatmeal? ARE YOU CRAZY?!
04-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

(04-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Frankiescou Wrote: Oh, you are going to implement the ponies from My Little Amnesia? Im pretty sure you could find some Pony Gmod groups that make the models.
I'd say that IS where he got them from the looks of the models.

Quote:I cant wait for the next one! Dont listen to the haters, let em like other custom story types.
I'd highly recommend against shutting out all voices of opposition. If they have valid reasons for "hate" then their opinions should at the VERY least be listened to at least. If it's just mere opinion, you can take consideration of that too, even if you don't follow it.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM by Kreekakon.)
04-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Find
Litronom Offline

Threads: 4

(04-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Frankiescou Wrote: Oh, you are going to implement the ponies from My Little Amnesia? Im pretty sure you could find some Pony Gmod groups that make the models. I cant wait for the next one! Dont listen to the haters, let em like other custom story types.
already made one by myself. and i dont care if someone doesnt like my stories. everybody can like what he or she wants. i never will force someone to play them.

(04-11-2012, 05:19 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I'd say that IS where he got them from the looks of the models.
the models arent just made for gmod. somebody ported them after they were made for community usage

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 05:31 PM by Litronom.)
04-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

(04-11-2012, 05:21 PM)Litronom Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Frankiescou Wrote: Oh, you are going to implement the ponies from My Little Amnesia? Im pretty sure you could find some Pony Gmod groups that make the models. I cant wait for the next one! Dont listen to the haters, let em like other custom story types.
already made one by myself. and i dont care if someone doesnt like my stories. everybody can like what he or she wants. i never will force someone to play them.

(04-11-2012, 05:19 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I'd say that IS where he got them from the looks of the models.
the models arent just made for gmod. somebody ported them after they were made for community usage

they're just jealous^^
04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Quote:the models arent just made for gmod. somebody ported them after they were made for community usage
Ah ok then, good to know ^^

Skashi Wrote:they're just jealous^^
No! Calling them jealous because they don't like the story is being extremely disrespectful of one's opinion. If they don't like the story, that's their choice, and opinion. They should never be discredited for that.

I know you're just saying it to boost Litronom's morale, but still.

PS: Lol people should really clean up their posts more, the quotes are all over the place. You should only quote the part you're replying to. You shouldn't have gigantic quote trains to confuse people.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 06:46 PM by Kreekakon.)
04-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Find