Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Potion Of Insanity [Fixed]
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Potion Of Insanity

(04-07-2012, 07:36 AM)hiippari Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 07:28 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: hmm, can"t find hammer in water part, i have only chipper.
what"s the hint?
You need to find key to locked door in the library. Look the key from that room
heh, thanks, it need some attention.

but now - i can"t combine hammer + chipper, so thats weird!

04-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Find
Puhapio Offline

Threads: 0

Is it possible that you will upload it to mediafire or dropbox, because my computer crashes when i go to gamefront?
04-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Find
hiippari Offline

Threads: 4

(04-07-2012, 09:22 AM)Puhapio Wrote: Is it possible that you will upload it to mediafire or dropbox, because my computer crashes when i go to gamefront?
ok uploading to mediafire now Smile http://www.mediafire.com/?ettql3tt1y7ejd5 there is link
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012, 09:31 AM by hiippari.)
04-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-07-2012, 08:41 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: but now - i can"t combine hammer + chipper, so thats weird!
That's really weird, because combining the hammer and the chipper is in the basic scripts of the engine. Has he overwritten them somehow?

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Find
hiippari Offline

(04-07-2012, 10:17 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 08:41 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: but now - i can"t combine hammer + chipper, so thats weird!
That's really weird, because combining the hammer and the chipper is in the basic scripts of the engine. Has he overwritten them somehow?I can combine them and my friend can combine them too so i dont know

04-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Find
koves Offline

amazing custom story
04-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Find
Kaizy Offline

RE: Potion Of Insanity [Custom Story]

Yeah, I can't combine the chipper and hammer, so I can't continue, but I've played enough to know what I have to say

Spoiler below!
Your map is nearly nothing but jumpscares. Teleporting naked guys, poofers...just everything you could hate in a story's scares is right in there. Enemies literally spawn right in front of you at times, and there is no excuse for that. Your story had some bugs: as stated the hammer and chipper refuse to combine, and the music that plays will stop when you die. Also, I could not for the life of me find a lantern. I was getting lots of oil for it, but I never once saw a lantern anywhere.

It wasn't horrible, but it needs severe work in the scare department, as well as fixing that hammer/chipper glitch.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
04-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Find
hiippari Offline

(04-08-2012, 09:55 PM)Kaizy Wrote: Yeah, I can't combine the chipper and hammer, so I can't continue, but I've played enough to know what I have to say

Spoiler below!
Your map is nearly nothing but jumpscares. Teleporting naked guys, poofers...just everything you could hate in a story's scares is right in there. Enemies literally spawn right in front of you at times, and there is no excuse for that. Your story had some bugs: as stated the hammer and chipper refuse to combine, and the music that plays will stop when you die. Also, I could not for the life of me find a lantern. I was getting lots of oil for it, but I never once saw a lantern anywhere.
I dont know whats wrong with hammer and chipper because i can combine them and my friend played it and he can combine them too.

It wasn't horrible, but it needs severe work in the scare department, as well as fixing that hammer/chipper glitch.

04-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Find
shouther Offline

nice custom story
04-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Find
Shives Offline

Threads: 41

(04-08-2012, 09:55 PM)Kaizy Wrote: Yeah, I can't combine the chipper and hammer, so I can't continue, but I've played enough to know what I have to say

Spoiler below!

There was a Lantern but it was hidden

RATING:
LevelDesign: 6/10 (It's at some places empty and to many unnatural white lights, nest time change the color of them but sometimes It's cool)

Story:8/10 (It's a good and short story)

Scares:2/10 (You just used Jumpscares and they are cheap)

Totalscore: 16/30

For the next time:
Change the light colors to ...

Use better scares, for example you are hearing a noise or something is beating against the door or...

Place PathNodeAreas for enemys

Place more entities in the Leveleditor

My Custom Story
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-12587.html

Sorry for bad English

04-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Find