Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Amnesia - Abomination
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Amnesia - Abomination

(02-09-2013, 11:51 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 11:11 PM)PintechGames Wrote: How Do i Go to sleep. I tried clicking on the bed
A Month bump. But i guess it's worth it. Traggey or Statyk or any Mod probably gonna go in here, saying;
"Appreciate the bump."

Actually, most of the times mods will say that because of something that is useful, like custom textures, assets, or even something that could help improve the game-play. This one I believe is ok because it isn't that old and he is actually asking a question about the custom story, not saying something like, "amazing custom story" or something like that.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Find
skunkz0r Offline

Threads: 0

now here's a nasty bug... i combine the copper tube with the niddle but i can't make myself immune to that gas... and i hear no monster, it is supposed to hear him above when you enter the room with the dead guy... dunno what to do... i let myself killed and start over, nothin happened Sad and i had no full conversion installed... what can i do?

ps : i have justine installed and abomination 1.2 version...
03-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Find
TheAmazingKlutz Offline

Threads: 0

how do i get past the poisonous gas...?
04-19-2013, 05:34 AM
Website Find