Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
Martin's Survival
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Martin's Survival

(06-02-2012, 01:04 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:02 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:00 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 12:57 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote: If you don't like it, don't comment on it. These maps are both scary and funny and they have a sense of humor in them.

Pewdiepie stories don't have anything to do with bronies.

Also I must tell you, these maps are NOT troll levels and they DO have scary stuff in them.

So If you hate stories like this don't open the page or STFU.

Tell me sonicsonic3 can you read? Rolleyes
Spoiler below!

I'm sorry, but this is not about me, nor you. It's about the community torn to bits by dumb fanboys whithout respect or hard work taunt Frictional Games' masterpiece.

I did read. It's not about me nor you BUT the community being torn apart is only your thinking. Someone else might think the opposite. So you can't just say "I'm right here, you're wrong."

It's only your thinking.
Then let me ask you another question, why did you create an account here, when you have 0 respect for the developers? Rolleyes
EDIT: nvm

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 02:42 PM by Mine Turtle.)
06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Find
sonicsonic3 Offline

Threads: 0

(06-02-2012, 02:30 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:49 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:30 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:07 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:04 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Then let me ask you another question, why did you create an account here, when you have 0 respect for the developers? Rolleyes
I do have respect for the devolopers, the original game was awesome, it was meant to be a horror game.

BUT it's called CUSTOM STORIES.

It doesn't say anything about the story needs to be scary or not.

Also there are a lot of normal custom stories, why don't you go comment on them?

If you don't like custom stories like this why did you even enter this topic?

Edit:
Also I must tell you, A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it. When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event. And in most of the custom stories there are Stephanos everywhere, which means they DO have a reference from Pewdiepie.
It's a horror game! THEY NEED TO BE SCARY.

Spoiler below!

Quote:A LOT OF CUSTOM STORIES has untrustable statues, barrels and even Stephano in it.

Uhhh, YEAH? Their decoration?! Decoration for Amesia itself, Stephano is an arabic statue. The Barrels are STORAGE BARRELS. And the Untrustable statues are ARMORS, for decoration!
Did you seriously read my post?

Spoiler below!
When a scary thing happens there's usually statues or barrels around the event.
So that means it a pewdiepie reference? That has been pretty much before pewdiepie was here. And, name some stories not referring to pewdiepie with something scaries happen when there are statues or barrels around the event, and NOT TROLL STORIES.
Nintendo Castle Horror, Can´t Remember, Exawolution, Mysko, Marcell Davis Castle Horror, Power Castle Horror, The Attic...

There's a lot.
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Closed this thread for now, you lot need to calm down. If you do not enjoy these kinds of stories simply pay no attention to them, the people who create these wouldn't put the time into making something serious anyway, so you're not getting less serious content because of it.
Some people do enjoy these stories, whilst I'm not one of them, I'm not one to bash them for liking it!

I'll re-open this thread once you lot decide that it's a good idea to simply ignore what you don't like.

EDIT
Thread opened.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 10:39 PM by Traggey.)
06-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Find
Gamer4074 Offline

Threads: 2

IF u love PewDiePie u will love this Martins Survival
06-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Just because its a map made for Pewdiepie doesn't grant you permission to ignore all bugs, put little/no time into detail into it and then not test anything. This is why these maps are frowned upon; I feel like the community doesn't have problems with the jump scares, as much as the god awful mapping with no story and no logical level progression (like going from the mansion base set to the sewers).

Also, congratulations, this map has by far the most clipping bugs I've ever seen. Also, you know you're doing it wrong when PDP doesn't even pretend to scream/freak out at your jump scares. I would personally rate this 2/10. (1 for the mediocre voice acting, 1 for some extremely basic scripting knowledge.)

For future reference, PLEASE test your maps, work on the level of detail and especially lighting. It will improve the experience dramatically. Pick fitting music, do events properly, and try adding some puzzles. PdP is a gamer just like the rest of us, I'm almost positive he gets bored of the same rushed custom stories given to him by fans demanding that he play them, over and over.

Also, this might help you (not trying to be a jerk, this has a lot of the information that will help): http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html

I rate it 3 memes.
06-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

I GIVE 10/10 BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MAP EVAR =D
06-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

I was hoping to never see a Pewdiepie map again. Please leave us alone. Go away! There's is little effort in this! Please just leave! My god...
06-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Find
Kagenstein Offline

Threads: 3

(06-03-2012, 02:24 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Just because its a map made for Pewdiepie doesn't grant you permission to ignore all bugs, put little/no time into detail into it and then not test anything. This is why these maps are frowned upon; I feel like the community doesn't have problems with the jump scares, as much as the god awful mapping with no story and no logical level progression (like going from the mansion base set to the sewers).

Also, congratulations, this map has by far the most clipping bugs I've ever seen. Also, you know you're doing it wrong when PDP doesn't even pretend to scream/freak out at your jump scares. I would personally rate this 2/10. (1 for the mediocre voice acting, 1 for some extremely basic scripting knowledge.)

For future reference, PLEASE test your maps, work on the level of detail and especially lighting. It will improve the experience dramatically. Pick fitting music, do events properly, and try adding some puzzles. PdP is a gamer just like the rest of us, I'm almost positive he gets bored of the same rushed custom stories given to him by fans demanding that he play them, over and over.

Also, this might help you (not trying to be a jerk, this has a lot of the information that will help): http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
Just sayin i got him good 12:25
And i respect all of your comment about how you dont like this, but please if you dont like pewdiepie CS's
dont bother playing/watching/replying/anything to them...
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 11:23 AM by Kagenstein.)
06-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

I enjoy Pewdiepie's videos, but this was very poorly made. I liked the soundclips you picked, but there were a lot of bugs, clipping textures, flickering textures on walls, and floating objects that you could have easily seen if you had taken a few minutes to play through your own game.

2.5/10

06-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-03-2012, 11:22 AM)Kagenstein Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 02:24 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Just because its a map made for Pewdiepie doesn't grant you permission to ignore all bugs, put little/no time into detail into it and then not test anything. This is why these maps are frowned upon; I feel like the community doesn't have problems with the jump scares, as much as the god awful mapping with no story and no logical level progression (like going from the mansion base set to the sewers).

Just sayin i got him good 12:25
And i respect all of your comment about how you dont like this, but please if you dont like pewdiepie CS's
dont bother playing/watching/replying/anything to them...
I watched PewDiePie's playthrough and my god it was bad. If you're supposed to be a fan, put some motherfucking effort in it.
You're not a fan, you're a person who wants to get attention in order to feel better about yourself.
Scum.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
06-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Find