Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

dll problems
Harold Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago dll problems

When i try to launch the game i get this error saying SDL.dll couldn't be found. I tried to download SDL.dll again from internet and put it in the same folder with black plague.exe. I try to launch it again but this time it says im missing newton.dll !! I copied all the .dll files from /redist folder to same folder with the .exe. Again i try to lauch the game, screen goes black for a second and BANG fatal error pops out.........."Couldn't load PointLight2D"

Any help would be appreciated as im getting very desperate with this issue Confused

ps. Demo worked fine for me and didn't have any problems with it and so did Overture but full Black Plague just don't want to get it going.
02-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: dll problems

Where did you buy the game from?
Seems like the game is not launched from the correct folder or that some files are missing.
How are you launching the game?
02-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Find
Harold Offline

Threads: 1

Gaaahhh...It was only the no-cd .exe i downloaded that was in wrong place. It is working now Tongue
02-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

Harold Wrote:Gaaahhh...It was only the no-cd .exe i downloaded that was in wrong place. It is working now Tongue

Hope that no-cd was used for the retail Wink
02-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Find