Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

help!! - examining room / mixture machine
Avignale3 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: help!! - examining room / mixture machine

NeroAngelos Wrote:
browniehead05 Wrote:I have the substance in the container its in the machine, i put all the chemicals in and tried to push the buttongs like the note said. but nothing. Im pushing them like this

1 2 3
6 5 4

what am i doing wrong?

Spoiler below!
you're pushing them in the wrong order

What is the right order???? i have no clue at all.
02-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Find
lightningline
Unregistered

I have a question too. I still had to find one chemical. I was there before I went to the kennel so when I went back and found the last chemical and put it in the machine then I went to see the woman in research and got the lowdown on the order in which I mix the chemicals on the computer in the office once I got the key. The problem is I forgot what order I put them in the machine. Does the machine put them in order like my inventory or do I have to go do it again and keep track of the order I put them in the machine so they corespond with the 1,2,3,4,5,6 buttons?
02-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Avignale3 Offline

lightningline Wrote:I have a question too. I still had to find one chemical. I was there before I went to the kennel so when I went back and found the last chemical and put it in the machine then I went to see the woman in research and got the lowdown on the order in which I mix the chemicals on the computer in the office once I got the key. The problem is I forgot what order I put them in the machine. Does the machine put them in order like my inventory or do I have to go do it again and keep track of the order I put them in the machine so they corespond with the 1,2,3,4,5,6 buttons?

what order you put them in the machine itself doesnt matter, in the manual it lists the chemicals twice
the first time thats the order the buttons relate to, and the second time is what order you push the relating buttons get it?
02-17-2008, 09:05 AM
Find
lightningline
Unregistered

Avignale3 Wrote:
lightningline Wrote:I have a question too. I still had to find one chemical. I was there before I went to the kennel so when I went back and found the last chemical and put it in the machine then I went to see the woman in research and got the lowdown on the order in which I mix the chemicals on the computer in the office once I got the key. The problem is I forgot what order I put them in the machine. Does the machine put them in order like my inventory or do I have to go do it again and keep track of the order I put them in the machine so they corespond with the 1,2,3,4,5,6 buttons?

what order you put them in the machine itself doesnt matter, in the manual it lists the chemicals twice
the first time thats the order the buttons relate to, and the second time is what order you push the relating buttons get it?

Yup....Thankyou. Smile
02-17-2008, 09:12 AM
dccbryant Offline

this is driving me nuts.

stuck with 6 chemicals in mixer but ant progress, turned lights on in kennel but got nothing, and fixed pipe in gas room.

body in kennel does not have anything on it - is not searchable.
body in examination room
cant find antidote note

totally stuck for hours now.
02-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Find
lightningline
Unregistered

dccbryant Wrote:this is driving me nuts.

stuck with 6 chemicals in mixer but ant progress, turned lights on in kennel but got nothing, and fixed pipe in gas room.

body in kennel does not have anything on it - is not searchable.
body in examination room
cant find antidote note

totally stuck for hours now.

There is a hall to the left in the kennels and a body falls in front of you, the card isn't on that body. The body with the card is down that hall. Dont go yet or you will die. Go down the one on your right ,cover the holes with the metal boxes in a sideroom and go stut off the box in the room on the end. Then go to the other hall where the body fell. Wait for the light and follow it. You will know what I mean, stay in the light to be safe . The card is on a guy down there. Wait for the lights to come back to you and follow them back and use the card on the door with the womans voice on the other side from the beginning of the map. After, you use the PC in a locked room (get the key from the monster/woman you kill in there) to open the door past the pipe you fixed. You need another substance and the container to put it in from there. Let me know how you make out.
I do not know how to use the spoiler thing so I dont want to say much more. Gool luck mate !!
02-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Allroy_is_Prez Offline

Where are the chemicals located?
02-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Find
lightningline
Unregistered

Allroy_is_Prez Wrote:Where are the chemicals located?

They are spread about the three ajoining rooms and closet like rooms by the mixing machine. Look behind stuff. There is 6 plus you will also need another compound from the chemicle lab.
02-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

lightningline Wrote:
Allroy_is_Prez Wrote:Where are the chemicals located?

They are spread about the three ajoining rooms and closet like rooms by the mixing machine. Look behind stuff. There is 6 plus you will also need another compound from the chemicle lab.

I'm missing the container and whatever substance I need, where are these? The lady is allready dead, and I cannot remember her talkign about that. I have all other chemicals
03-11-2008, 12:51 AM