Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should i make a remake for Amnesia 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OF COURSE!!
0%
0 0%
noo...
42.86%
6 42.86%
YOUR DECISION!!! Big Grin
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Work in progress [WIP] Lost but not alone (Some news)
BIgcheker12 Offline

Threads: 8
[WIP] Lost but not alone (Some news)

[Image: scaled.php?server=803&filename=201210020...es=landing]

A story about a kid who lost his Parents because of a bomb. The bomb had some chemicals in it. So it destroyed the whole place.. and terrible creatures were created...

Hi. Here we are again i guess. Rolleyes Yeah i know. One year ago i announced the story. but my steam was dead and i had to reinstall it. but man... here we go again. you know. im working on the story very hard. but i have no release date for you! hopefully in the spring in next year. but... soon we will get screenshots. so wait for it ^^ Oh and i would be very proud if some famous youtuber would play that custom story. But.. you know. we will see. Smile oh a request to all adminstrators : please delete my other thread of lost but not alone. i cant delete it for a reason.

Sorry for my bad english.

WE WILL MAKE A REMAKE FOR AMNESIA 2

Update Box :

• Added ragdolls.
  • made first sounds
  • New Light Effects
  • Added 3 more Rooms and many scripts.
Finished : 10%

NEW SCREENSHOTS VERY SOON!!

FIRST TRAILER :

The Name of the trailer is "be ready!". Very soon we will make a huge progress. then we are giving you the second trailer thats actually scarier then the first.

Finally some Updates for ya! :
-New Mapper found, cuz i suck @ mapping

-3 DLC's. They contain the torch or the flashlight (not Item, so you can pick them up!!) You can have both too. Thats the allinone DLC, which allows you to have in some rooms of the game a Flashlight, a Torch and the original Lantern. Its room-based.

-Also i wanted to tell something about the game.. Lost but not alone will not be a game full of jumpscares. We have in mind to do a game with a lot of atmosphere and we will make it realistic as possible. This doesnt mean that Lost but not alone has no Jumpscares. What it means is, that the game has not a jumpscare every second.

- if we get it done, Lost but not alone will be available as a full conversion mod and custom story.

-Main Menu Background release tomorrow, you can use it for your regular Amnesia the dark descent! This picture will too be in the Full conversion mod when we get it done!
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2013, 01:13 PM by BIgcheker12.)
10-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (Screenshots soon)

No offense, but I don't really think the current content you have warrants an announcement for the project. Without even the basic screenshots, and/or an intriguing description of features, and plot in your story, I can't really see a lot of people getting interested.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

(10-02-2012, 10:00 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: No offense, but I don't really think the current content you have warrants an announcement for the project. Without even the basic screenshots, and/or an intriguing description of features, and plot in your story, I can't really see a lot of people getting interested.
Today first screenshots... (later the day) Wink

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
10-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

I'll never understand why people always make threads first and then add screenshots later. It always ends up with someone asking for screenshots anyway so why not wait the few hours until the screens are ready and then make the thread? Wink
Hehe, no offense. Seems like an interesting story - I'm a fan of everything sort of post apocalyptic. Sounds like you'd need quite a lot of custom assets for that though... looking forward to the screenies ^^
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
10-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

(10-02-2012, 12:41 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: I'll never understand why people always make threads first and then add screenshots later. It always ends up with someone asking for screenshots anyway so why not wait the few hours until the screens are ready and then make the thread? Wink
Hehe, no offense. Seems like an interesting story - I'm a fan of everything sort of post apocalyptic. Sounds like you'd need quite a lot of custom assets for that though... looking forward to the screenies ^^
Quote: No offense, but I don't really think the current content you have warrants an announcement for the project. Without even the basic screenshots, and/or an intriguing description of features, and plot in your story, I can't really see a lot of people getting interested.

Well ^^ Screenshots are released Wink

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
10-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (First Screenshots released)

Anything that contains more detail that can better illustrate your custom story that you can show us?

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Agreed Kreekakon neither the screenshot nor plot contained details. The screenie is just a wall and a key. The plot, "some chemicals", is so diffuse. What kind of chemicals?

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

I'm agree with i3670. You only show a key. This can be two things:

-You're going to put a lot of puzzles (a bit possible)
-You will put jumpscares and a lot of key puzzles.

I don't say it for you, but I think the second one is what the community will think if you only show that.

By screenshots, we mean levels. Seeking how it's made, lighting, etc. I could do a screenie of a key for my CS The otherworld, but, would that show anything? Nope. It would show there will be a key.

It's just constructive criticism. BTW, it seems cool Wink

Edit: Also, noticed that the key is in a weird way.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 03:11 PM by The chaser.)
10-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

(10-03-2012, 11:48 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: Anything that contains more detail that can better illustrate your custom story that you can show us?

maybe the trailer that comes up next week. Is that an option? Big GrinD

(10-03-2012, 03:10 PM)The chaser Wrote: I'm agree with i3670. You only show a key. This can be two things:

-You're going to put a lot of puzzles (a bit possible)
-You will put jumpscares and a lot of key puzzles.

I don't say it for you, but I think the second one is what the community will think if you only show that.

By screenshots, we mean levels. Seeking how it's made, lighting, etc. I could do a screenie of a key for my CS The otherworld, but, would that show anything? Nope. It would show there will be a key.

It's just constructive criticism. BTW, it seems cool Wink

Edit: Also, noticed that the key is in a weird way.
so more pictures like the first? if that is what you mean... ill write that on my notebook Smile

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012, 04:45 PM by BIgcheker12.)
10-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

More pictures that show your mapping skill I'd say.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
10-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Find