Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

computers and chips
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
Sad  computers and chips

im kinda stuck on a certan part in bp im in the computer headquarters [i think thats what you call it] and i locked the guy thats partly infected in the steamy room and i dont know what to do?

help anyone?
03-09-2008, 04:02 AM
Find
jo291 Offline

RE: computers and chips

hello? anyone?
03-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

What? I thought you already beet Black Plague. You just need to find the working comupter chips (Green, Blue, and Red I think..) that are in the room where the infected guy was and bring them to the other room with a working computer. Then you just need to program them and plug them into the machine in the room with the machine with 3 slots. If you need to know how to program the chip just ask.
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Penumbra Wrote:What? I thought you already beet Black Plague. You just need to find the working comupter chips (Green, Blue, and Red I think..) that are in the room where the infected guy was and bring them to the other room with a working computer. Then you just need to program them and plug them into the machine in the room with the machine with 3 slots. If you need to know how to program the chip just ask.
k i did it!
03-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Find