Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Demo - How far should I be able to get?
ChocolatePie Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Demo - How far should I be able to get?

Hi,

Got to the map and I'm trying to get to either the store room or the office but everytime I creep round the corner, with no light at all, I get attached by a dog. The walkthrough says "go to the storage area" but no clues how to get there and I can't seem to sneak past this dog or defend myself.

Should I be able to get further than this, or is this the end of the demo?
03-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Demo - How far should I be able to get?

Demo ends there when the dog attacks...

Spoiler below!
But there's something little for you if you can pass the dog... Wink It's not that big, but it's worth of trying anyway! Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2008, 02:38 AM by Ano.)
03-22-2008, 02:38 AM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Spoiler below!
I could easily be wrong, being I never tried this, but I think going to the left and not the right gets you a tad farther
03-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Find
ChocolatePie Offline

Threads: 1

Oh, is that it?!

I don't object to buying the game, and probably will, I just thought there'd be more to the demo than opening a hatch, pushing over a shelf, turning a handle, reading a map, then getting killed off. I don't seem to have done anything yet!

Oh well, I'll have to try and order the game. The download is pretty big, so I'll have to stay up to the wee small hours otherwise my ISP will shout at me (even though I'm on so called "unlimited" bandwidth, hardy ha ha!).

I guess I would've expected to sneak past at least one enemy in the demo. Usually a demo lets you practice your skills etc. and I haven't got to creep/sneak/hide/jump or do anything like that. Still the game is inexpensive to purchase, so I'll probably order today. However, if the game was more expensive, I probably wouldn't be risking it based on such a short demo.
03-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Find