Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screens (not the common ones)
BlackDog Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Screens (not the common ones)

It can be that, but is weird because all the games run ok in my computer and as I said is brand new ;____;
02-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

I don't know, noone ever had something like that. This is an opengl game so maybe all your other directx games are not showing this issue. Driver issue in that case. Otherwise a background program causing problems like Avast, ThreatFire, Comodo, Sandbox, Steam Overlay, ATI Tray Tools, Teamspeak Overlay, Synergy (these are the known ones as of yet).

Well the game got returned so... If you want to try in the future though (who knows, maybe the problems gets fixed after some time) try the free demo.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2013, 11:46 PM by plutomaniac.)
02-22-2013, 11:45 PM
Find
BlackDog Offline

Threads: 1

Since this happened only in very dark areas, I figured out that maybe putting more brightness might work, and it did, if you think the game is not that scary with brightness up, well, it is lol, but u can always adjust your monitor brightness and get the same effect, I'll post it so if anyone has this problem in the future, which I doubt but you never know, can solve it.
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

great, glad you can play it. And thanks for the "solution" (yes who knows, it might work) Smile.
02-24-2013, 01:56 AM
Find