Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Examination room (spoiler)
Devilofswe Offline

Threads: 1
Examination room (spoiler)

Here i am, stuck (again).

But this time there seems to be something else than my own brain in the way...

The thing is that I went to the examination room and filled the machine with the fluids BEFORE going to the kennel and chemistry lab.

So now when I have the container with compound 65 placed in the machine and stars pressing the buttons the machine says "insufficent compounds present"...but i have filled the machine with 6 fluids...

So i search the examination room area all over like 10 times but still nothing left behind.

Is this a bug or is there a compound exept compound 65 outside the examination room?
05-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Examination room (spoiler)

You need to add the glowing crystal, as far as I remember. You'll find it in a kind of quarantine chamber.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
05-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Find
Devilofswe Offline

Thaliur Wrote:You need to add the glowing crystal, as far as I remember. You'll find it in a kind of quarantine chamber.

That might be compound 65 that you get by playing the crane game?
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

Devilofswe Wrote:
Thaliur Wrote:You need to add the glowing crystal, as far as I remember. You'll find it in a kind of quarantine chamber.

Yes, from the crane/claw machine. Sorry, I thought compound 65 was something else, I haven't played Black Plague in a long time.
Did you add all six bottled chemicals?

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2008, 09:46 PM by klutzon.)
05-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Find
Devilofswe Offline

Thaliur Wrote:
Devilofswe Wrote:

Yes, from the crane/claw machine. Sorry, I thought compound 65 was something else, I haven't played Black Plague in a long time.
Did you add all six bottled chemicals?

Actually i played through the whole game instead of giving up.
Yes i inserted all of the six chemicals.

Well anyways i played through the ending aswell and i liked it a LOT!
05-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Find
Turtleproof Offline

Threads: 0

Well, how did you get passed it? I'm encountering the exact same bug. I'm certain that all six have been added (I missed the chemical behind the books, sulfur I think) and the substance is in place yet it still says "insufficient chemicals."

EDIT, AND BUG REPORT:

I exhausted every possible option and quit. This morning I started the game again and chemicals I had long ago collected had been returned to the room:

CHLORINE
IODINE

SULFUR was the one chemical I had not found (I found it during my previous attempt). However, when I loaded this morning I found all three chemicals back in the room, not in my inventory. I collected those three chemicals and put them into the machine. The SUBSTANCE was also back in my inventory, and I installed it.

I completed the puzzle with no error messages and continued.

If this issue has been identified and fixed already, I apologize.
06-02-2008, 03:28 AM
Find