Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I realize that this kinda defeats the point, but...
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: I realize that this kinda defeats the point, but...

Just put the gamma to 3.0 and scariness stops there. Wink

06-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

nackidno Wrote:You can try this :

Change underwear daily.

Ha ha! That's a good one! Wink

08-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Don't feel so bad. I was a bit nervous in the sequel. Hearing the zombies and not wanting to proceed on.
What scared me the most; Doom 3. It took me a few breaks before I realized that I had nothing to fear before hand, being the demons were just coming out to kill us, lost souls popping out of the computer, this and that.
08-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21

doom 3? lol

try FEAR that will scare you

But heres a little secret:

I was more scared playing Black Pague and Overture that when i was playing FEAR Smile
And guess at what time ive played all these games? At night, 1, 2am, with speakers...man its another level of scariness and i love3 it! B.P and Overture scared me shitless really!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2008, 08:13 PM by noctislp.)
08-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

F.E.A.R. didn't scare me like doom 3 did. Not even F.E.A.R. Extraction (point?) scared me. That was less tenseful. I think it was more so the gore and guts/blood in doom 3 that I was more afraid of. It's been a while since I have played any gross games. What I got use to was Descent 3 (robot/machine violence) and Call of Duty series.
08-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:F.E.A.R. didn't scare me like doom 3 did. Not even F.E.A.R. Extraction (point?) scared me. That was less tenseful. I think it was more so the gore and guts/blood in doom 3 that I was more afraid of. It's been a while since I have played any gross games. What I got use to was Descent 3 (robot/machine violence) and Call of Duty series.

in doom 3 its all the same stuff, the monsters spawn and spawn and spawm, same old same old. you get used to, I got bored playing it
08-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Find