Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding bone_pile_human_2
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
Regarding bone_pile_human_2

Hey guys. I've seen that bone_pile_human_2 is a buggy model and will crash the game and the LevelEditor. When I add it, the level editor crashes. But when I turn it the level editor again, it's gone. My question is, will it affect the game and what is wrong with the model? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
07-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Regarding bone_pile_human_2

(07-17-2013, 03:33 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Hey guys. I've seen that bone_pile_human_2 is a buggy model and will crash the game and the LevelEditor. When I add it, the level editor crashes. But when I turn it the level editor again, it's gone. My question is, will it affect the game and what is wrong with the model? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread.

I don't know what's causing the crash? I only know that the bone will crash the editor twice or more and just have to re-open editor then it works. I think something is wrong with the model, but it's bugging me sometimes what is the problem. :/ But I'm sure that model is not affecting in the game at all, it just randomly crashes the editor sometimes.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 05:17 PM by HumiliatioN.)
07-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Regarding bone_pile_human_2

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid243432

listen to boards of canada
07-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Website Find