Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Are we alone?
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
Are we alone?

Hi.

Just wondering what you guys think about Alien life? Does it exist? Or are these UFO sightings just military experiments or what?

I think this sighting is quite interesting.

I personally believe that there probably is alien life out there, but there is no possible way of them actually being able to get here. But if there was then the governments of the world would cover it up. One of Will smith's kids went with him to a trip to the white house for a meal and such, and they asked if is extraterrestrial life real. Obama replied "I cannot deny or confirm that there is such life. But if a discussion had taken place about it happened in this room.

What do you think?

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

08-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Are we alone?

It is likely that there is some life in distant star systems and galaxies. However, they've probably evolved to be so different that there is no way for us to communicate effectively with them. For example, they might be aliens who eat arsenic and see at infrared wavelengths.

[Image: p229xcq]
08-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

I also believe, that alien lifeforms exist, but I am not one of those who think they were or are already on earth. Wink I also don't exclude the thought, that these lifeforms could be more intelligent than humans. The universe is incredible huge, it would be a waste of space, if there isn't something more. Smile
Although it was a big coincidence that we exist, something similar could happened somewhere else in our universe.
08-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Of course we aren't alone, I remain a quote from Neil "DeGrasse?" (I don't remember the name):

"Saying that life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth is like taking a glass of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales."

The universe is HUGE. And when I say HUGE, I mean HUGE. If we exist, why wouldn't other species do so too?
I don't think there are aliens in earth, though. If they were smart, they wouldn't come...

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
08-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Of course other lifeforms exist. Well, not those green aliens obviously.
A study in 2011 shows that parts of Human DNA exists in Asteroids and Meteors so if we were to find them, I'm sure that they look exactly like us.

The study is found here:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/...roids.html

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I'm open minded to a lot of things.

[Image: luv.gif]
08-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

Can't wait 'till we discover mass effect!

08-27-2013, 08:09 AM
Find
summit Offline

Threads: 20

Yeah, other life forms exits. We couldn't find them.

And you should go watch Falling Skies.
08-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

i just hope when we inevitably make contact with other civilizations, that we don't alienate them (no pun intended) with our narcissistic, selfish society and lose an amazing chance to further ourselves as people.

Seriously how much would it suck if we met another species, and they grew to hate us because we have pretty much de-evolved over the course of the past decade or so and became controlling and needy.

[Image: signature-2.png]
08-27-2013, 09:02 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(08-27-2013, 09:02 AM)Streetboat Wrote: i just hope when we inevitably make contact with other civilizations, that we don't alienate them (no pun intended) with our narcissistic, selfish society and lose an amazing chance to further ourselves as people.

Seriously how much would it suck if we met another species, and they grew to hate us because we have pretty much de-evolved over the course of the past decade or so and became controlling and needy.

Oh yeah. If aliens are seeing Earth, all they're seeing is Miley Cyrus twerking, an annoying fanbase that's obsessed by the idol and tells every he rocks and every thing else sucks (This is not about PDP fans. But the Beliebers and 1-D fans. Holy fuck they're so irritating.), selfish people, Religion people that want to kill all other religion's (Yes I'm stating about Islam. No blasphemy intended.).

Wow, our society does suck.

EDIT:

No offense is intended. Just stating the facts.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 09:08 AM by PutraenusAlivius.)
08-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Find