Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need a little help, please?
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Need a little help, please?

Here's a list of CPUs that I also take a look at. I can expand the list to show you some of the other "weaker ones" that I also look at. Romanian page, but mostly understandable. If not, I can translate some of the stuff.

http://www.pcfun.ro/procesoare/filtre/ge...-nuclee-4/

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
01-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Don't worry, Chrome has an auto-translation thingy. Anyway, at the left you can select Socket and for AM3 the only CPU is this one:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.40GHz

That would be a great upgrade for you, it's a strong cpu for what you want. After converting the price I saw that it costs 84€ or 115$ which is a good price. This is a strong quad-core cpu and a black edition as well which means that if you want you can even overclock it in the future.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 03:56 PM by plutomaniac.)
01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Trick is, it's unavailable. Can't buy it, doesn't say why, or I would've done it. And if I look elsewhere, there's nothing else about this one. But indeed an AM3 socket, but no way to buy one like this. Price is relevantly good too, I know.

And I do know about the filter, but I did see CPU in the same series that would work with the AM3 socket but harbor something different at the same time.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 04:11 PM by Robby.)
01-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Damn, the price is one the better ones you can find for a new product with warranty and such. There must be a reason why the list it at their store. Maybe call them or send an e-mail asking them if they can find it and bring a piece for you? Maybe you must order it for them to bring it.

If not, I suggest Amazon since ebay can be a little chaotic:

Phenom II X4: http://amzn.to/1d0g6Qn
Athlon II X4: http://amzn.to/1ciYWdi
01-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Exclamation

Do they sell in Romania too? If so, luck should be a lil bit higher.

01-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Website Find